Handling workloads can be difficult, and a line of business applications and services should always remain online, regardless of what happens, since these services are the core of your business. In a world of clouds, uptime can affect your organization's reputation, and ensuing the maximum availability, for your infrastructure, can be problematic. That’s why we believe that any organization should consider improving their uptime by implementing the latest technologies to support this objective.
Business continuity means that your IT's Services can overcome any disaster, at any level, and it means that your IT's Services will remain unaffected under those conditions or will suffer very minimal downtime during these conditions.
We have the capability of implementing solutions, at multiple levels, to ensure the availability of systems and services during or after a disaster. Failures can occur at an application level, server level or infrastructure level. Our technical team can help you visualize, design and implement a set of services or technologies to ensure that your Line of Business systems are protected at each level.
Technologies used can be as straight forward as building a secondary server, or as complex as designing a solution for the site's "High" availability at the software level, and a full replication of the data can be performed across sites.
We can increase your services' uptime and enhance your services's response times by using:
- Microsoft Network Load Balancing Services for Front End Services
- Microsoft Clustering Services for Backend Services
- Microsoft Exchange Database Availability Groups for Messaging and Collaboration
- Microsoft SQL Server AlwaysOn Availability Groups for Database Services
- Microsoft Hyper-V Replication for Virtual Infrastructure Services
- Veeam Backup and Replication Technologies for Disaster Recovery and Site Resiliency
- Microsoft System Center Suite for Full Infrastructure Management and Recoverys